members

online now

discussions

email address for Tom Karinshak

SOLVED
Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 1 of 7 (15,296 Views)

email address for Tom Karinshak

What is the email address for Tom Karinshak?  Since no one else seems to be able to resolve my issue.... I need to email him directly.

6 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 2 of 7 (17,334 Views)

Re: email address for Tom Karinshak

Please post when you find out.  I repeatedly asked for it and was told I could call the main number.  I know a number of people who would like to contact him.

Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 3 of 7 (15,261 Views)

You are not allowed to e-mail him directly.

The best you can do is e-mail here:

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 4 of 7 (15,250 Views)

A paying customer, one who makes his paycheck possible, are not allowed to email him? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 5 of 7 (15,219 Views)

his is mail is for Tom Karinshak , I was to have a rep here today between 8-10 am  per call to comcast and spoke with Rachel on 06/26/2013 she set up appt called at 9:45 today no one showed rep said will have someone call in a half hr no one did , called at 10:30 am spoke to a Randy put me on hold for 8 minutes, came back said I had no appointment for today (wth) set me up for 1-3 on Tuesday another Day screwed up .  This is one of the worst customer experience I have ever had working in retail/service/banking all my life something needs improve here. I would like service to day as stated on 06/26/2013 your calls are recorded so listin to the call from 06/26/2013 at 7:15pm spoke to racheal . please let me know what time a rep will be here today

Loretta Clark
Posted by
Silver Problem Solver

Message 6 of 7 (15,216 Views)

No one from comcast will read your post here, nor will they call you.

Either call or send and e-mail here:

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 7 of 7 (15,214 Views)

I did send and e mail to they  e address , you say no one will read my message here , well this is where I got the email address in the first place after reading other peoples problems and also on facebook. but thanks for the info any how .