Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Xfinity downed line is dangerously Laying across my street and Comcast won't send anyone to fix.

New Poster

Xfinity downed line is dangerously Laying across my street and Comcast won't send anyone to fix.

I have an Xfinity / Comcast cable line down on my street it was hanging dangerously across the road about 5 feet off the ground on a busy school street. It's been 2 days and several phone calls and Xfinity still hasn't sent anyone and uses the excuse that they don't send people after 3pm. The city sent someone out to look at it because it was a safety hasard and they cut the line so no one would get hurt. Now I have no phone or internet and they still haven't sent anyone to fix it. I work from home and have had no service for two days, which will now be 3 since they don't come after 3pm.

It's bad when you hear so much bad stuff about Xfinity customer service only to find out that it is worse than people say. Terrible.

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity downed line is dangerously Laying across my street and Comcast won't send anyone to fix.

Hello, I can assist you further from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.