members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Shipped Portland, Oregon Jobs to the Philipines

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Xfinity is NOT an American Company at Heart.  They have shipped Portland, Oregon Tech/Customer Support jobs to the Philipines.

For years, once i was given the local number here in Portland, OR area, it was AMAZING customer/tech support service.  2nd to NONE!!!

Now i have learned that there is no longer a Portland office, but XFINITY has betrayed the American people and American customers by shipping Portand jobs to the Philipines.

Mark my words, Fix this Xfinity, or as soon as i can figure out another solution, Xfinity, I'll FIRE you as my provider, FOREVER!!!

1 REPLY
Highlighted
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2

Hello mwillhoft,

I apologize for your service experience. Comcast is the proud source of over 100,000 American jobs, and the vast majority of our calls are handled in the United States. Under certain circumstances, we do use outsourcers to assist our call centers at peak times in order to help us continue to deliver quality customer service and address your needs as efficiently as possible. Comcast is an American company, and we are committed to developing our workforce right here at home. In fact, we are opening several Comcast Centers of Excellence around the country to increase the skill, knowledge, and reliability of our customer service representatives. We are committed to making sure you can easily communicate with us, and we will share your feedback with our management. If you have any other questions or concerns please reply back. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon