Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Prepaid Internet

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Prepaid Internet

I recently made a payment on 11/24/17 using xfinityprepaid.net of $45.00 but I received an error message. I thought maybe I entered my card information wrong and resubmitted the payment of $45.00 again. The same error message appeared. I check the payment history on my account and no payments were applied. Later that morning I checked my account balance and pending were two transactions of $45.00 which means $90.00 was pending. I immediately login to xfinity prepaid and checked payment history and no payments were visible. I contacted Xfinity Prepaid Customer Service and was advised no payment made to my account and to contact bank once payment was posted not pending to receive refund. Saturday, Nov. 25, 2017 I contacted my bank and was advised to call Xfinity and ask for refund. I did but Xfinity advised me since no payment applied to my account I would need to dispute with bank. I’ve called and opened a dispute with my bank for $45.00 since the other $45.00 was due on my account to keep internet active. It still hasn’t been applied. I’ve received two courtesy credit on one day internet service while Xfinity investigated lost payment and my account has been escalated twice. The supervisor I spoke to was very rude and unapologetic. My internet service has expired and I called my bank and Xfinity prepaid on a three way call. Xfinity has agreed to refund the $90.00 on Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017 but I haven’t received a refund yet. This has been my worst experience yet and I hope no one else has this issue.
25F40D11-A4B4-4E0C-AAF9-F078830CC0E7.png
D3A43126-7AA0-4DC4-91B5-8074A29A925D.png
11187CC0-431E-484D-9936-A2B1AC4DC611.jpeg
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Prepaid Internet

Hello @RSH81. I have received your private message and I have responded. Thank you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation