Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where to get help ?

Frequent Visitor

Where to get help ?

I'm having some issues with VOD with Tivo units. Called several times on the phone for 1/2 hour up to and hour and nothing is resolved except and increase in my bill. How do I go about getting the issue resolved?

Official Employee

Re: Where to get help ?

Hello xTimbBerWolfx, it sounds like your cable card needs to be re-seated in your equipment. Have you tried removing the cable card and then inserting it again and restarting your equipment? Are you only having issues with on demand content? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for responding

Yes one of your team members had me reseat the cable card.

Yes it is only VOD that I'm having problems with. I get all my premium channels (ie HBO, MAX, etc) i can get into the VOD screen I can go as far as actually picking a particular show when I get the (CL-14) error.

I have restarted, checked all cables, reinitialized the Tivo unit.  VOD just stopped working approx 5 weeks ago the only change is when comcast sent out an updated Modem which when I called customer support I was told that my charge codes had gotten messed up and that a Tier 3 tech would need to clear the codes on the cable card back end. What that mean I have no clue.

Thanks again

Official Employee

That means we have to re-provision the cable card on this end, I can assist you with getting this issue escalated to tier 3 for review. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation