Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

Can someone please tell me where my $500 & $200 visa rebate cards are? Comcast offers these promotional items to the customer and then makes it almost impossible to receive it when you try to claim it. Why offer these promotional items if you have no plans to honor the promotion? Can someone please advise me who is the best person to talk to that might actually give me some useful information to get these rebates? I have been going round & round with this since August 2017 and I am beyond frustrated. I spend almost an hour on the phone with a customer service rep a couple months ago who told me I was qualified and to check the reward status site to track. I have checked this site over and over yet it always says the same : No records found. What do I need to do? Please help!

Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my $500 & $200 Visa Rebate card?

Hi, pfletch51 - I'm happy to help! Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or account number in a private message so I can pull up your information in our system. 

View answer in context
Cable Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi, pfletch51 - I'm happy to help! Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or account number in a private message so I can pull up your information in our system. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation