Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Where can I get my hands on a Comcast T-shirt?

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 6 (3,248 Views)

Where can I get my hands on a Comcast T-shirt?

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I am looking for a T-shirt with the Comcast/Xfinity logo on it.  Does Comcast sell these?  If there is ever a Comcast event, do they sometimes hand shirts out?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Edited on
‎01-28-2012 02:45 PM

Cable Expert

Message 2 of 6 (3,245 Views)

Re: Where can I get my hands on a Comcast T-shirt?

[ Edited ]

There's one on Ebay

HERE

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Contributor

Message 3 of 6 (3,235 Views)

Thanks.  That one looks nice, but I've had bad experiences with buying custom-made unofficial shirts off eBay.  Does Comcast offer promotional, official t-shirts of any kind?  If not, is there a suggestions form I can send to them as a request?

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 4 of 6 (3,226 Views)

There's a feedback form on comcast.com at the bottom right.

There's probably a reason for not having them including a possibilty of "fake employees" with a shirt.

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Contributor

Message 5 of 6 (3,194 Views)

That could be a reason, or maybe the reason is lack of interest among customers?  The employees of Comcast probably wear a different top than what a promotional shirt would look like.  I would have to guess they give out something along those lines in Comcast sponsored-type events.  

For now I guess the eBay shirt will hold me over!  

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 6 of 6 (3,190 Views)

I know there is an official store online if you are a Comcast employee, or are otherwise affiliated with Comcast marketing.  But, aside from that, I don't think you can get Comcast apparel. 

I know that working here, I end up with a fair amount of branded apparel, my favorite of which being a slowsky's shirt, but I don't think they give it away outside of employees.

Comcast Nick
Supervisor
Executive Customer Relations