Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

What do i have to do to get my cable buried?

New Poster

What do i have to do to get my cable buried?

I had comcast installed at in April of 2018 and they had to put a new cable from the pole to the house, which is laying on the ground. I was told that within 14 days but possibly up to 30 it would be buried. That time frame has come and gone so I have now contacted them about four or five times getting new tickets opened to have it done. Each time the date comes and goes and I still have the 75 feet of cable laying on my grass that I need to move everytime I cut the grass. With customer sservice all im getting is the run around when I try to get this done. What do I need to do in order to get this thing done? When I got Comcast I was actually excited but more and more im getting disappointed in their customer service. 

Expert

Re: What do i have to do to get my cable buried?

Hi @mspman1987

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Re: What do i have to do to get my cable buried?

Hello mspman1987. I can assist with alerting our  local Tech Ops team to get this cable buried for you. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.