Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

New Poster

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Who do I have to talk to in order to get past this error?

Twitter support and two chat agents said have told me that they cannot do anything other than quote me their offers.  There is no way I am going to try to compare prices/channels/options through a chat window.

I don't have time to spend all day on a call with an agent to listen to the same thing over the phone

All I want to do is use the website to review and compare plans.

If I go to the website as a non-customer (not signed in) I can see everything available to me, but when I sign in as an active customer I just get the error message.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

New Poster

I saw that thread.  It says:

If you don't want to call, an employee here can help you -- no pressure. 😎 All you need to do is start your own topic in the customer service forum.

So I made a post (this thread).  Now what happens?

Bronze Problem Solver

There are Comcast employees who help here.  They may be by to help.  If so, they do so in the order of the posts, so it could take a day or two to get to you.  Hang in there!

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Hello nicedream06, I can assist you with finding some promotions in your area. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?