Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Waiting for Comcast construction crew to build new box.

New Poster

Waiting for Comcast construction crew to build new box.

Hello,

I have been waiting for months and months to get internet at my new home that was built. The box by the road was to far away so they put a drop in I’m not sure what that means but now they need to come build a new box or tower outside and I was told 7-10 days starting on 12/22/17 and still have gotten no updates. I reached out and A representative on twitter informed me that the 7-10 day timeline was “more of a place holder” and they couldn’t tell me what company they are using or when it will be done. I have been a customer for years and years, I have a small business to run and I am loosing money without access to the internet someone please help I feel like my problem just keeps getting passed on to the next person to deal with I need the box built and the line run to the house.
Official Employee

Re: Waiting for Comcast construction crew to build new box.

Hi glp123, 

I can help look into this to find out the status of your request. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the full street address of the home where you are requesting to have services?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation