members

online now

discussions

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER HAD

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4
About a week ago, our cable stopped working. Then our internet went out. Come to find out, the modem we have was recalled months ago. We're whenever notified? NO! So now, we're paying for Comcast even though we don't even have the ability to use the services. <br>Then, fast forward to your Technical Support. Tried unplugging and plugging back in (after being instructed to "try every outlet in our house"). Then they say that we need a technican to come out to fix it. And of course, we'll have to pay for it. So they schedule an appointment and tell me, very specifically​ March 19th between 1 and 3 pm. So 3 pm rolls around and of course, no technican. So I get on your chat and tell them that the technican is late. And they said "I am very sorry. Your technican is delayed. But he will definitely be there today." So 5 pm comes and there's still no one here. No call, no email, nothing. So again, I chat. And this one tells me that the appointment is scheduled for March 20th. How is it that 3 people gave me the wrong information? Do they just say whatever sounds good? I've wasted an entire day sitting at home waiting for them to show up and they do nothing to try and resolve the problem. An apology is not enough! I have been a customer of Comcast for 20 years and I'm tired of being cheated by your company. Fix it, NOW!
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 4

One option is to go to your nearest Comcast store and exchange your modem for the newer one. That should fix internet. You may also replace your cable box if that is out dated as well. Good luck.  BTW you are entitled to a $20 credit for missed appointment.  After you back up and running you should request a credit for days w/o service.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 3 of 4

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply soon.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Administrator

Message 4 of 4

Hi Myoungren2499 -- Apologies for any misinformation about your tech visit. Your appointment was not scheduled for 3/19 but rather 3/20. I am following up on your visit to see if the tech was able to get your service back in working order. Can you confirm?

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon