members

online now

discussions

Unsafe Driver

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4
I was driving today to work eastbound on Roosevelt road and Meyer Rd in Lombard when a Comcast contractor completely cut me off while turning from Meyer onto roosevelt. Not only did he cut me off he was erratically weaving back and forth trying to get around cars in front of him while he was tailgating them. Since he had no where to go I took a couple of pictures of his truck and plates. When he noticed what I was doing he then proceeded to slow down and come along side me and seriously tried to intimidate me!!! I don't know what this crazy person thought he was doing. This guy absolutely needs to be fired he's not only a danger to others on the road but his aggression is just unexceptable in a service industry. Therefore here's the info on the truck:
Illinois License plate number 2029511
LIC # 127-001561
I also attached the photos I took,
IMG_2009.JPG
IMG_2010.JPG
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 4

Sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately, the person driving that truck is not a Comcast employee. I don't believe they would have any way of tracing a specific contractor's vehicle. I've asked a Comcast employee to look into it though on the off chance they can take action. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 4

Hi Boardose -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As nerdburg pointed out, this is not an in-house employee as indicated by the decal showing this is an Authorized Contractor. I have sent these pictures to tech ops who will get with our contractor partners and alert them of this driving behavior. We expect our authorized contractors to adhere to the rules of road. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Admin1

Message 4 of 4