Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unprofessionals

New Poster

Unprofessionals

am very unhappy and frustrated with comcast/ xfinity!!!!!!! my bill changes month to month. each time it increased. i have called custimer service and corporate office about 10 times in a week.they say they will see what the problem is and get back with me. they don't get back with me. so i called back again disconnected my service i asked the rep how much i owe she said 247 all of the sudden its on my credit report for 498 ... comcast representative are so unprofessional and manager never gets back to too

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Use of ALL CAPS>

Official Employee

Re: Unprofessionals

Hello Jmuri3307. I can assist in reviewing your bill for any recent increases. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation