Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

Frequent Visitor

Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

I have Performance Internet, NOT Performance Pro. Just saw under my account that Comcast is saying my Interent service is "Performance Pro" and is adding a $15 charge. I did NOT authorize this change and I was NOT notified/contacted by anyone about this change. I need a Comcast employee to help me get this changed ASAP. Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Unauthorized change by Comcast to my Internet plan--need Comcast employee help!

Hi nchad, 

I removed the pending charge and updated your account like mentioned in our private messages yesterday. Your online account will not update in real time. You will see that updated once your next billing cycle is generated. If you'd like to confirm the changes have been made, you can call in and have this verified. I apologize for not clarifying this with you when we were speaking. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me in a private message. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation