Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Trying to Reduce my bill and I keep calling Customer Service and Retention Dept

Regular Visitor

Trying to Reduce my bill and I keep calling Customer Service and Retention Dept

Im trying to reduce my bill and I have spoken to someone on chat and he reffered me to retention department, I keep calling and getting customer service and when I ask forthe retention department she says she will transfer me, I get put on Hold for another 20 mins only to get hung up on.

Just happened to me twice today and still have not been able to solve my issue, maybe i should just cancel my service and get it with another company?

Regular Visitor

Re: Trying to Reduce my bill and I keep calling Customer Service and Retention Dept

Can someone in here help me? I tried calling customer service again today to get the same result, waiting on the line for a rep for 30 mins to then get transfered to retention dept another 35 mins to then get hung up without speaking to nobody

Regular Visitor

Re: Trying to Reduce my bill and I keep calling Customer Service and Retention Dept

Is there anyone that can help me please??

Expert

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you, I appreciate the interest!
Highlighted
Official Employee

supes80, let's check out our options for reducing your bill. Please send me your full name via private message for assistance.