Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Triple Play: new customers

New Poster

Triple Play: new customers

I don't understand Comcast's marketing logic.  New customers are rewarded with special rates & $200 credit cards, yet existing customers are charged more and receive less perks. To make matters worse, is the "short window" on "specials".

I negotiated a competitve triple play package over social media. I contacted them the following week & requested the previously quoted package & was told it was too late as the promotion had ended. I can't think of any other business that provides quotes & won't honor them & then increase costs when a customer wants to sign a contract. It seems the only way to get a competitive quote is to threaten to cancel, which doesn't make a lot of sense either. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Triple Play: new customers

Hi saisson1195. Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get entered into a new promotion. Unfortunately, we don't have anyway to extend those windows manually. However, I may be able to see if I can find a similar package for the same services. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation