Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Triple Play: new customers

New Poster

Triple Play: new customers

I don't understand Comcast's marketing logic.  New customers are rewarded with special rates & $200 credit cards, yet existing customers are charged more and receive less perks. To make matters worse, is the "short window" on "specials".

I negotiated a competitve triple play package over social media. I contacted them the following week & requested the previously quoted package & was told it was too late as the promotion had ended. I can't think of any other business that provides quotes & won't honor them & then increase costs when a customer wants to sign a contract. It seems the only way to get a competitive quote is to threaten to cancel, which doesn't make a lot of sense either. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Triple Play: new customers

Hi saisson1195. Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get entered into a new promotion. Unfortunately, we don't have anyway to extend those windows manually. However, I may be able to see if I can find a similar package for the same services. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation