members

online now

discussions

Tech Visit

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I received a new box when I updated my account. I was unable to receive any channels on box so called customer service. After several failed attempts, agent stated they would have to send a technician out to fix the problem.  An appointment was set for 1/05/17 between 4 & 6.  At 5:30 I still had not heard from the tech so called CS and they stated he was scheduled to arrive at 5:45.  I waited and tech never arrived. Called CS at 6 and they said they would contact tech to see what was going. I was told I would get a call back from them. Tech called and stated he did not receive my appt until a few minutes ago and he would not be able to come because he was on the other side of town. He said he would be able to come by tomorrow (10/06/17). We agreed on the same time frame. Well, he never arrived! I contacted CS and I just got the run around. The agent became part of the problem rather than the solution. Agent kept asking me if I had the tech's number and that I should contact him. Agent stated they would try to contact tech and call me back. Never received a call back. Needless to say, I am still without cable and no solution in sight.  I am not a happy customer!!! And yet I am expected to pay for a service I do not have. What gives?

1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hi iranoveraburro, I can get a tech scheduled to come out and repair your services for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon