Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Still no Service

Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 5

This started weeks ago and have spent so many hours now with Comcast. I initially got a call from Comcast that they were servicing my area and could they get access to my home to check the cables. I didn't have time at the moment, so was asked when I would be home could I please call and let them know when they could come. So, I did, the rep also decided to offer me a cable promotion that was to good to be true, was rest assured 3 times that it was the truth. They sent the tech out who was supposed to look at my lines to make sure they were working OK, and bring the cable box. Tech arrived, had no clue what he was to do, except his work order stated noise. As I explained he was to have brought the cable box for the cable, it started to become complicated. Checked my internet line and that was fine. Then in conversation he told me he needed a letter from my land line to draw new lines for the cable, what? have been customer for over 10 years and already had cable lines drawn in my house from last time I had cable until it got to expensive, then I was told he couldn't draw any lines cause he needed a letter from my Landlord in order to draw new lines, he ended up leaving with nothing done and I decided I had enough with Comast BS, so called to cancel my service, including internet. And so it has gone on and on and on, many hours on the phone with Comcast.Yesterday I ended up with customer solutions who due to all the run around, wasted time of hours talking to comcast, lies, It finally looked she solved the problem, she even waived the fee to overnight me two new self install cable boxes. So I did everything I should according to directions, looking at xfinity looked like I was activated, but nothing happened after approx 1 hour, so I had to call customer service again, this time it only took over 60 minutes, she tested the whole comcast world and I was rest assured to be patient for another hour and then the cable boxes would be uploaded and voila, I would have cable, yipeee! I have now been waiting for 4 1/2 hours and nothing has happened. I think it's really time to call and terminate all the comcast B/S again, which I tried to do a while ago now. Crazyyyy you can get away to treat people like this. there is more but who wants to hear about it?

4 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 5

Unbelievable now I can't log into my account, had same problem last night took over 60 minutes to fix that one

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 3 of 5

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 5

Hi Loosingit. Sorry for the delayed response. I'd like to help fix your cable issues. Are you able to watch TV yet, or are you still having the same problem? Are you getting any error codes or messages? If so, can you verify what it is?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 5 of 5

Loosingit, I sent a refresh signal to your modem, can you please try to log into your account again? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.