Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Speechless.... I just want an Xfinity person to help me. That's all.....

Regular Visitor

Speechless.... I just want an Xfinity person to help me. That's all.....

I am unsure which board to post on? Customer service has been extremely misleading and has created a lot of issues and unnecessary stress.

I was quoted a price for the installation that we decided on & scheduled for the guys to come out. The guys get there, and say the exact opposite of what I was told and they couldn't do it.  He was young and uninformed and kept "calling" his supervisor, ultimately they started mumbling, and starting talking about why it could be illegal unless there was an ADDITIONAL seperate account created. I felt that they were trying to make a sale. As per my conversation prior everything was good to go. 

I ultimately talked to about 6 different reps, numerous hours spent trying to find 1 person to just help, instead of telling me something completely off the wall and upselling me into a new package, which I didn't go through with, as I knew the original installation was not a problem. 

Out of this entire fiasco, I talked to a rep that expedited my original installation plans, extended HBO, waived the installation charge, and extended HD at NO charge on my plan for compensation for the hassles.

Guess what? Installation charge is ON the bill! HD is not even an option. And to top it off when I try to get help from customer service, they say they can't do anything!! But, they have no issue upgrading me. Nothing has been rectified and I'm speechless! Free premium channel subscriptions are thrown around like nothing, but to honor what was originally promised is not an option?? Really?? I just want someone to help me with providing the services I was already promised, that's all. Where can I find that?

Expert

Re: Speechless.... I just want an Xfinity person to help me. That's all.....

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Re: Speechless.... I just want an Xfinity person to help me. That's all.....

Hi Clonjaz, 

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get this taken care of. I'd like to review your account to see how I can make this right. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.