New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Service at the Comcast store

Posted by
Contributor

Message 1 of 4
Well I guess Comcast is still the king of the worst in customer service. I am returning an additional outlet box to save $10 per month following the instructions given me on the phone with Comcast. I have to drive 20 minutes to the store on 82nd street in Indianapolis. I get here and the place is full of people. I have to wait an hour just to drop off a cable box! This is worse than the BMV!!! There are three service agents working and they are slower than the people at the BMV. This has to be he worst example of customer service I have ever seen in my life. Why isn't there a way to send this equipment in instead of going through this?! Good lord Comcast. Get a return process started and train your people on the phone to promote it instead of further cementing your company's reputation as being the poster child for poor service even further.
3 REPLIES
Posted by
Contributor

Message 2 of 4

Well once it was finally my turn the young lady that helped me was very nice.  I am so glad to get out of there.  I will dread having to go back there.

Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 3 of 4

You can drop the equipment off at The UPS Store. They will pack and ship your equipment for you free of charge. They will also give you a receipt for the equipment. Visit www.theupsstore.com to find The UPS Store locations near you. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
Thank you!! Based on the crowd at the store I'm sure I'm not the only one that didn't know that!