Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Service Cancelation not solved yet... 2 weeks after requesting it & 2 contacts with Customer Service

New Poster

Service Cancelation not solved yet... 2 weeks after requesting it & 2 contacts with Customer Service

February 26: first contact by chat with Ashake from "Customer Loyalty Team". I requested my account cancelation (Xfinity service) effective March 6 due to moving out of the country and after a few questions and clarifications on the reason for cancelation, he confirmed service cancelation. I'm quoting here "7:53 PM Ashake : I will cancel the account effective 03/06/2018".

March 7: seeing that my account is shown as active in xfinity website/my account and not seeing any notes on the cancelation in progress / request confirmed by Ashake more than one week ago, I call Customer Service and talked with Joshua, who told me that he was processing the cancelation as we were speaking, provided with the number of the process "1001303249562021" (upon my request) and told me that in 2 business days maximum, I will see the account canceled and an updated invoice with the prorrated amount corresponding to Mar 1-6 + the $30 for service cancelation 3 months before the year of service.

March 13 (4 business days after the mentioned call and 2 weeks from my initial request): NOTHING HAS CHANGED! My account showns as still active and invoice is not updated (due date is Mar 18)

Unless you fullfil your promises in the next 24 hours, you will not receive any payment from me and will not have any way to claim a debt since I'm leaving the country and closing bank accounts. Appreciate your inmediate action and resolution of account cancelation, as well as update of invoice ammount, so that I can pay you before leaving.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation