members

online now

discussions

Seeking Supervisor/Elevated Customer Service Rep

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Seeking Supervisor/Elevated Customer Service Rep

Prior to disconnected service back in September, I contacted customer service to ask about the repercussions of cancelling service. I was told that there would be no fee to cancel. With that, I decided to cancel my internet due to moving. (Also, it is an unserviceable area anyways) Upon cancelling, I received a $180 ETF on my account.

I have talked to NUMEROUS customer service reps through the past 2 months that have "assured" me the credit will be applied to my account. I had several customer reps verify the credit was "pending" on my account, but the credit was never actually visible to me. Yesterday I spoke to another rep, he told me there was no credits pending and that I would need to speak to concern department.

The amount of times that I have had to call and chat with customer service reps to ensure they are doing the actions that they have constantly "assured" me were being done is ridiculous. I need contact with a supervisor or someone with the authority to actually apply the credit so I can stop wasting my time over this issue. The amount of back and forth with customer service reps getting told one thing and then not being followed through is unacceptable and ridiculous. 

I have saved the chat log in which I was told for the first time that the credit was being applied to my account. There were several instances afterwards that I was assured the same thing and almost a month later I still have yet to see such credit.

Accepted Solution

Re: Seeking Supervisor/Elevated Customer Service Rep

Hi acehigh93, apologies for what you were told but since you were under contact the ETF fees are valid and cannot be reversed.

Thank you

View answer in context
Service Expert

Julst an FYI [regardless of what you were told]:

For correct information regarding Early Termination Fees please see here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

When I am told a $180 credit is being applied to my account, I expect it to be done.

Official Employee

Hi acehigh93, apologies for what you were told but since you were under contact the ETF fees are valid and cannot be reversed.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon