Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Sales rep at Walmart in Pittson(PA) around 4-5 pm yesterday(4/9/18) was very curt/rude....

Contributor

Sales rep at Walmart in Pittson(PA) around 4-5 pm yesterday(4/9/18) was very curt/rude....

This was after I voiced displeasure with this company and their nickel and diming routine when it comes to 'renting' you boxes(modems, TV boxes) and the service and pricing in general. Guy was older and seemed to have a bit of an attitude when I voiced my displeasure. He very quickly jotted down the 877 retention number and practically shoved it into my hand to get rid of me. Great customer service. 

Contributor

Re: Sales rep at Walmart in Pittson(PA) around 4-5 pm yesterday(4/9/18) was very curt/rude....

You expressed your displeasure to a sales guy at Walmart? And he didn't want to deal with you? What were you expecting? They are sales reps, not customer service reps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor

Re: Sales rep at Walmart in Pittson(PA) around 4-5 pm yesterday(4/9/18) was very curt/rude....

@trashmoose wrote:
You expressed your displeasure to a sales guy at Walmart? And he didn't want to deal with you? What were you expecting? They are sales reps, not customer service reps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Professionalism. He was the one who asked me who my provider was and I responded. Like I said in my other thread I started, this is why I DESPISE alleged peer to peer forums since the snarky and snide responses are unwelcome. There's a reason this company has the ratings they always do. People likely only stay with them because they have no other choice in their area.

Admin1

Hi CheapestGamer -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The sales agents you see in Walmart's are 3rd party, authorized retailer sales agents. While they do not work directly for Comcast, we expect them to act in a professional manner. That said, these agents are not the best to voice your questions or concerns about Comcast with since they do not work directly for Comcast and would not have a way to pass your feedback along properly. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

@ComcastZach wrote:

Hi CheapestGamer -- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The sales agents you see in Walmart's are 3rd party, authorized retailer sales agents. While they do not work directly for Comcast, we expect them to act in a professional manner. That said, these agents are not the best to voice your questions or concerns about Comcast with since they do not work directly for Comcast and would not have a way to pass your feedback along properly. 

Thank you. I know I probably should've just gone to the local office near me (in a town your profanity filter finds 'naughty' ) to see if there's anything they could do to remedy it but the rep did ask me who my provider was. I guess we were both having a bit of a bad day that day.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation