Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Refund for two major outages in middle TN this past week

New Poster

Refund for two major outages in middle TN this past week

If Comcast is monitoring--within the past 7 days, there have been two major outages in my area (Gallatin, TN):

1/7 from approx 3 PM to 2 AM

1/11 from approx 1 PM to 9 PM

None of these were weather related. The first outage caused everyone to miss the Titans playoff game. Pretty big deal if you live around here. The second outage cost me money. I work from home, and missed an entire day's attendance at a virtual conference based in Redmond, WA. My understanding from neighbors is Comcast is offering refunds if you either post here or call. I'd like to avoid another heated telephone argument or fraud complaint to the FTC. Thank you, Comcast

For other customers, filing a fraud report with the FTC gets Comcast's attention--they must respond to it. I've resorted to this in the past over billing disputes.  

Official Employee

Re: Refund for two major outages in middle TN this past week

Hello dvointn. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with reviewing the service interruptions you recently experienced and issue a billing adjustment for the time you were without service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation