Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: XFINITY WiFi OnDemand

New Poster

The customer service for Wifi on demand is terrible. Makes me not want to open a regular account. I have been using the wifi on demand for my device for months and it was working. Slowly, but working. This month, it worked about 4 days and hasn't worked for about 2 weeks now. They are not answering the phone. It is a non working number. 1866-489-0912, stays busy. When you call, it rings one time and hangs up. I should not have a problem connecting when it always has connected. I need a refund. I can't do it on the website, because they don't have my information saved and the phone convently doesn't work either. I need a refund for the days it hasn't worked, but they are ducking and dodgeing keeping people's money. Their number is still not working. Why does a company have so many numbers for the same company is ridiculous and you have to do an intense research just to find a number that does not work and the other departments will not help. Because they don't have access. They should be able to connect you, but they can't because they know the number is not working. Purchase with caution. If you have issues they will not help you at all.

Official Employee

princesscarla4, have you been able to get in contact with the WiFi on demand team yet?