New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Where's the complaint department?

Highlighted
New Poster

so Ive had comcast for years and havent had any issues until and moved and got the service again.

Every month religously I have to call and fight over my bill cause its NEVER what it supposed to be then magically someone corrects it, not only they add stuff to my bill but they over charge me.

This is one of the reason Ill NEVER HAVE AUTO PAY WITH THEM.

Now not only the promo expired but the incompetent rep change everything and the bill went up by $40.00 and put me in a contract and remove features on my phone. You can understand my stress especially when I called back and spoke with 7 reps who keeps shuffling me around and the issues isnt resolved, Plus they bill me $9.95 per box. Im still fighting them as I type

Cable Expert

I set my bill pay up with my bank, I wouldn't give Comcast free access to my bank account under any circumstances. Anyhow...

To get help, your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com). You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares), Facebook or the Comcast Direct Forum.

The folks are considerably better at getting issues resolved than the regular phone reps.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation