Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

Regular Visitor

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

Could I also get assistance with a similar situation? We recently built a new home on land that did not have an address. We had one assigned from the county. So it shows up with no service when we called to establish new service. The parcel next to ours has an address and had a mobile home on it previously which had Comast service. That address does show it's servicable. The pole with the previous cable still on it is about 200 feet from our home. Just want to find out what we would need to do to establish service. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

pmullen008, let's check out your new home's serviceability. Please send me a private message with your full name and address. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thanks ComcastKenF. PM Sent.

Official Employee

Thanks ComcastKenF. PM Sent.

Got it! 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation