Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Devices and Equipment Archival

New Poster

No, my question has not been answered.  Also this web site it not user friendly for people that are not tech savvy like me.  I first tried Chat was sent here.  I have inquired if Comcast would sell the used modem router that I have had for over 3 years and was told no.  I think that is a mistake.  Comcast could sell the used equipment and gain a few dollars rather than have the equipment turned in and then discarded. I expect that I have paid more than twice what Comcast paid for the modem router than what I have paid in rental.  Comcast is just making sure that I take my business elsewhere when they keep increasing cost when I was told that the price would be the same for 2 years.

Admin1

Hi PaulJones7643 -- The information you've been told is correct. We do not sell any of our equipment. Any equipment that is turned into us is not discarded either. It is returned to the manufacturer. 

For your price, we offer contract options that lock your package price in for multiple years. This only covers your package price from increasing though. Equipment rentals and taxes/fees are subject to price changes at any time.