Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Continued service issues

Service Expert

@dellapple wrote:

My service contines to loss connection to the X1 service and it has been happening for the past 3 weeks.  I've had tech, least tech and the head service guy out here 3 times over the past 10 days.  Still have the issue.  Today I called to cancel my service and was told I'm locked into a contract.  

How can I get charged an early termination fee if the service continuously goes down 1,2,3 times a day.  Once for 24 hours, another time 10 hours.   I'm so frustrated.  I used to love Comcast, now , not so much.

How can I get released from this contract without the $200 early termination fee. 

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that I am being charged $40 for the service tech to come to my home.  What is going on?  You mean if I am having service issues, I have to either fix it myself or pay to have a tech come to my home?   Please review the notes on my account?  At this point, I want to cancel the service completly as I can not live with having to pay $200 a month for service that does not work and I sure as heck can not afford to pay you guys to come out and fix it.  

Please let me out of the contract so I can cancel my service.  You do not realize how much time I spent on this issue. I've totally have had it with Comcast.  

Thank you.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation