members

online now

discussions

Re: BEIN Sport in HD

Highlighted
Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 6

I can't even watch the spanish BeinSports channel in my area[Chicago area].It's in a different package than regular Bein Sports[I have the Digital Preferred package btw]. 

5 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 6

Hello hwkn, I understand your desire to add content that you enjoy watching in your area. We do listen to customer feedback. For more information on this topic, follow this link: https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/?. The support page also includes a link to our Customer Feedback Form where you can request channels that you would like to have added to our lineup. If for any reason the link does not work for you, I suggest copying and pasting it into the address bar of your preferred browser.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster

Message 3 of 6

New subscriber and shocked to see BEIN HD in SD (English) and BEIN Espanol HD not included in Premier package, had to add a further Sports & Entertainment package.  Can I request again to have BEIN HD both English and Espanol available in either Premier or S&P package please.  I've submitted a request, spoken with countless reps, please make it happen Comcast!

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 6

Hi binoy807, thank you for your feedback. We are constantly evaluating our channel lineup to get you the channels that you want in your area, you can submit more than one request to have "BEIN sports" in English and in HD also to have it added to your current premier TV package. The best way to do this is to click on the link I provided above so that your voice can be heard. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster

Message 5 of 6

Same problem as everyone else. I am in Washington DC which, according to NBC Sports, is the #1 Soccer Market for English Premier League in the United States. While the channel line up says that BeIn is in HD in Spanish, it is not a comparable HD to the many other HD channels. However my friend has DirectTV and his BeIn HD is ACTUAL HD, not the fuzzy mess on the Xfinity BeIn. Same story with a friend who has Verizon. 

PLEASE XFINITY, get us BeIn in actual, quality HD. DC is one of the top markets in the US, please please please add this. And yes, I already clicked the link above and requested. 

Posted by
New Poster

Message 6 of 6

BeIn is a premium channel - we have to pay extra for it. We get it in painfully crappy SD quality. My old DSL provider had it on HD, and they were terrible. Now I am paying more to Comcast for crappier service.