Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Promotional Prices Fluctuation

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 1 of 5

Greetings,

How do folks try to get their promotional pricing or at least keep the one they are happy with? I really do not like having to contact support to get a new promotional plan every time. The thing is, it is usually a price much more than what I was paying before with services I do not want or need.

I simply ask for a Internet Service with the same monthly payment with speeds of at least 75 Mbps. Has anyone been successful of simply renewing a plan they already had?

Do people contact local resellers? Contact the forum Comcast support? 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 2 of 5

Good luck getting a response from Comcast on that. I'm trying to extend my promotion which is expiring next month with no luck. I'd rather stay with Comcast but the current promotions unfortunately don't apply to current customers. I believe they don't care if I switch to directv.

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 3 of 5

Hello kcoyo,

Our promotional rates normally last anywhere from one to three years. At the end of any given promotion, that same rate may or may not be available. There are a number of factors that determine which rates will be available. Sometimes special promotional rates only run for limited times. If you would like a steady rate that would not change, we always have everyday rates available. The everyday rates, however, would not be inclusive of any discounts.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 4 of 5

Looks like I just got my new bill... Basically my promotional pricing you from April 2016 expired and the new pricing is quite a difference. I asked Chat support if they were able to match or renew it to no avail. It went from $49.99 in Jan, then $56.45 in Feb, and now $74.95 for March. I'm not understanding these flunctuations. And the only way to get the $49.99 pricing again is to have a TV service... Is there a way around this? 

Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 5 of 5

Hello Kcoyo,

Your billing increase is due to your promotional rate rolling off. I do not have a $49.99 deal for Performance Pro, but I can offer you a Performance 25 deal for $49.99 with a $10 Performance Pro upgrade. This would make your monthly rate $59.99, and this rate would be good for 12 months.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon