New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Private Messaging

Posted by
Administrator

Message 1 of 1

Due to the influx of unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, private messaging has been disabled for new forum users. 

Although we understand our customer's desire to have their issue addressed as quickly as possible, by sending unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, you are inadvertently violating our forum guidelines. Since the forum is designed as a primarily peer-to-peer based support tool, posting your questions publicly ensures that you get the best help possible and allows users who may have similar issues to benefit from that conversation. This is why private messaging has been disabled for users who have never made a public post.

You will notice that you will regain access to private messaging once you participate in the public forum more. Once that happens we request that you still post publicly and only send private messages to those users/employees that request that of you. 

Thanks in advance for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you in the community. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon