Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

New Poster

Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

Is there any way to retrieve past chat histories? My bill has increased by 50% and I've been shipped three cable boxes I did not ask for and I'm trying to figure out why 

Official Employee

Re: Possible to Retrieve Chat History?

Hi michaelcostab, I can assist in reviewing the increase and cable boxes on your account.  Please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

I have same issue. Spent quite a while trying to get agnet to understand my issues. I clicked the save chat transcript thing.. nothing happened. and chat ended!!..

Went back in , nada there. no way . I was upset with the agent not listening to what I was saying and her trying to get me to pay for some agent to come out . horrendous behaviour by this company.

Official Employee

stumegan wrote:

I have same issue. Spent quite a while trying to get agnet to understand my issues. I clicked the save chat transcript thing.. nothing happened. and chat ended!!..

Went back in , nada there. no way . I was upset with the agent not listening to what I was saying and her trying to get me to pay for some agent to come out . horrendous behaviour by this company.

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have the chat log and will send that to you via e-mail. I also have asked our local team, to reach out to you directly to address any outstanding issues that you may be having. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I had a long chat and asked specific questions about how to have the transcript sent to me. I was told to click on the x in the upper corner of the chat box and it would ask if I wanted the chat emailed. I followed the direction but this simply closed the box, never letting me request the chat. I have since discovered that the place to request the chat was in the opposite corner and not an X but rather lines. I have the chat ID number, so how can I get the chat sent to me? 

Official Employee

@coleman6 wrote:

I had a long chat and asked specific questions about how to have the transcript sent to me. I was told to click on the x in the upper corner of the chat box and it would ask if I wanted the chat emailed. I followed the direction but this simply closed the box, never letting me request the chat. I have since discovered that the place to request the chat was in the opposite corner and not an X but rather lines. I have the chat ID number, so how can I get the chat sent to me? 

Apologies. Just sent this to you via e-mail. Thanks for your patience. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation