Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Poor customer service

New Poster

Poor customer service

I believe I have a legitimate customer complaint. Customer service called me yesterday from phone # 800-375-3667 and rang my phone about 3 times... left a message that she would email me but never did. Didn’t even attempt a second call

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Valued Contributor

Re: Poor customer service

You should probably contact Action Automatic Door & Gate @ 11360 Metro Parkway. Fort Myers, FL 33966. Since that is their number and has nothing to do with Xfinity.
New Poster

SORRY... Maybe I put the wrong phone number down. My problem here is simple. I received a call from Comcast to upgrade my service to include TV as part of my package for a grand total of around $67.00 per month. Sounds good until I said yes.. Going through the sign up process the Now the rep tells me that because I live in Cape Coral the price is $78.00.She new that prior to calling me. Sounds like BAIT AND SWITCH 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.