members

online now

discussions

Poor customer service

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 4
We were told for over a week that they would reverse a service call fee of $60 and was lied to repeatedly very poor customer service I'm a long time customer and this is really sad to be charged for a service call because Comcast equipment was not working unreal I think you should be advised at time of call for appointment will will have to pay for Comcast to just knock on door! Please forward to manger in charge we could not even get a manger or superviser in phone! Comcast poor customer service
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 4
Solution

Hi traceiguest -- I reviewed your account in regards to this charge. Per that review, this is a valid charge. To clear this up, we do not charge anything when the issue is found to be our responsibility. This would include things such as our outside wiring, our equipment, or our outside infrastructure. We do charge when the issue is found to be something that we are not responsible for. This would include things such as in-home wiring or customer owned equipment. 

The issue was found to be a phone jack issue. Phone jacks are considered to be in-home wiring and are not something we maintain. That makes this a valid tech charge based on having to repair something that is out of our responsibility. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 4
Comcast cares about who? Cause it certainly is not their customers. Since April your company has been refunding back my on time payments and then charging me a late fee. I called customer service and they blamed my bank. I called my bank and they were very clear as to why my payment was refunded. Had to do with Comcast changing my account number and when my payment was sent to them they didn't know what account to put it in so they sent the money back. I called Comcast and tried to explain this to the Agent who acted like a total jerk and kept blaming My bank and said I was delinquent on my bills even as I explained that I've been making the payments on time with the same bank for the past several years and I've never had a problem. He kept acting as if it was my fault that my bills were now delinquent when I've sent them in on time. Even said I had insufficient funds when that's total BS!!!!!! Then to top it off they had a scheduled time to come today from 10-12 and they never showed up. My dad and I were both waiting and they never came to knock at the door. Not even my dogs heard them. And they bark when anyone drives up our driveway!!! Then they tried to say we were not home and we had to reschedule!!!!! I think NOT!! Again total BS!! I'm so over Comcast and I'll be canceling this service. Why be loyal to a company that treats you so bad. Apple TV will be our new source of any type of programming. I can get internet service anywhere else!!!
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

Hi Pcruz4495. I'm sorry to hear about he experience you've had thus far, and would like to help get this straightened out for you. Can you please send me a private message with the first and last name of the account holder and the phone number associated with your account? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon