Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Placed an order and never received confirmation email/account login won't work

New Poster

Placed an order and never received confirmation email/account login won't work

Hello, I just placed my order for and internet/tv package and am already frustrated. I was sent to a page that said Thanks for your purchase, welcome to the xfinity family! With an order confirmation number and it said I would be receiving an email with confirmation of my purchase. I did not receive an email stating that my purchase went through. I did receive an email to verify my account which then, after verifying, would not let me log in and kept telling me I must log in using a Comcast ID which I was never given.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Official Employee

Re: Placed an order and never received confirmation email/account login won't work

Hello Brandonjg1, I can assist you with setting up your account so that you can login online. The confirmation email we can take care of as well, I want to get you signed in first so then you can go to your legal documents to view your contract or accept any other terms associated with your account. Can you please send me a private message with your full address and account number by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Official Employee
Moved:

Re: Placed an order and never received confirmation email/account login won't work

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation