online now

discussions

Phone Time

SOLVED
Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3
I have spent way too much time on the phone, as much as with centurylink, and all I was trying to do was to let them know about a tree that is about to fall across their com lines. Wang Chung from an overseas site was trying to troubleshoot my service, why I have no idea. I finally got fed up, having to run the computer voice gauntlet, then the overseas support, so I hung up. Good luck on the tree Comcast!
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3

Maxozone wrote:
I have spent way too much time on the phone, as much as with centurylink, and all I was trying to do was to let them know about a tree that is about to fall across their com lines. Wang Chung from an overseas site was trying to troubleshoot my service, why I have no idea. I finally got fed up, having to run the computer voice gauntlet, then the overseas support, so I hung up. Good luck on the tree Comcast!

Comcast doesn't do tree removal, even if the tree is on the lines.  You need to call a tree removal service.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Highlighted
Posted by
Admin1

Message 3 of 3
Solution

Hi Maxozone -- Service Expert Again is correct. We do not handle tree removal or tree trimming and would not be able to assist with preventing this tree from falling. We would be able to assist if the lines get damaged or disconnected if this tree does fall on them. Please contact us if that happens and we will come repair the lines. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon