Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Over billing issue

New Poster

Over billing issue

So I have two phone calls to Comcast about this already. I’ve been told I will be called back but it has been sometime. With no response.

It seems the Comcast agent who set up my account last year put in the wrong billing rate. I have been under billed. When the system audited itself it found the error but is now charging me difference from every month. Another words I got a bill this month $1000 more than normal.

I keep getting told on the phone that it requires a manager to make changes and reimbursements. And that I am not responsible for any of wrong charges.

Now The system is alerting me that the bill needs to be paid or there will be an interruption in service.

Any help is appreciated.
Official Employee

Re: Over billing issue

Hi Dwbdave, 

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account to see how I can help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation