members

online now

discussions

Order confirmation never received

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I tried to do a change in my current plan. At the end of the first attempt, I was supposed to get an email confirmation, but I never received. I tried again to do the same process and when I arrive at the end, I get again the message telling me that I going to get confirmation by email. Once again, I have nothing received. I don't know if my changes have been taken into account or If I going to receive twice a kit that I'm supposed to receive, of even if now I have 3 contracts running at the same address. Your online order process it's a bit tangled...

1 REPLY
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 2

Hi dayrontbs12001 -- I can help with your account change. I reviewed your account and did not see any account changes. I can help get what you need applied. Would you be able to verify your account information and what you were trying to get? Please send me your name, address, phone number on the account along with the package change you were doing.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon