Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No customer loyalty and customer service is terrible

New Poster

No customer loyalty and customer service is terrible

No customer loyalty and customer service is terrible.
I have been a customer of Xfinity for many years. To start, I phone customer service to lower my bill. It was like pulling teeth to find out prices on other packages. I also found out I was being charged for the hustler and too much for TV stations since August . I was able to have them removed but was not able to have it credited, as I did not ever order nor watch these stations. Also, I was unable to find any package through customer service that was anything lower than current and I wanted to remove the phone and a couple movie stations. We were unable to find anything lower than $180 a month? That is ridiculous! I keep receiving mail and emails for packages for new customers but nothing for existing customers! Maybe the prices so high because they send everyone, including existing customers, mail with deals they are not eligible for? I’m sure it takes some money to hire staff and purchase the documents and emails to send them! After the failed attempt to change my package to a lower priced package when I requested to speak with a manager to receive credit for the stations I never added I was disconnected. I am so unsatisfied with Xfinity I will be switching services, and I can be a new customer on somebody else’s service and receive a package!
New Poster

Re: No customer loyalty and customer service is terrible

I forgot to add that the two additional channels that they had me subscribed to and paying for we’re not visible under my account online! I thought my package was over and I was paying regular price when the price went up, I was never aware that they were charging me for this because they did not show up under my account online! You need updated software! And hire some customer service people that Care!
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation