Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Moving service

New Poster

Moving service

I Have Xfinity business and am trying to move service across the street to my new location that already has a comcast pedastal on site and is wired.  When I tried calling a week and a half ago to move service, I was told that the construction department would have to review.  I have made multiple contacts with business reps and the construction department only to be told I should be hearing from someone soon about my construction.  I have repeatedly explained that our lot already has comcast and does not need construction, but I keep hearing the same thing.  Although I have seen a comcast truck at my current location servicing other customers, no one from comcast has gone to my new location after a week and half.  All I want to do is maintain my phone and internet service with comcast at my new location, but can't seem to get anywhere. 

Highlighted
Cable Expert

Re: Moving service

Hi @OVbusiness

You'll want to post on the Business Class forums: http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation