members

online now

discussions

Moving nightmare

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2
I really don't understand how a costumer service representation could really tell me that I can not transfer my Comcast service. I've been a loyal customer for over 5 years and I have to live within a week and like that was not a nightmare already I was told that since the people who lived where I plan on moving to ran up THEIR bill and spilt I can't transfer there. How does that make sense!? I didn't do that plus isn't their job to make sure it doesn't go that far? So why am I being penalized?. I move in a week and I'd I love to stick with you guys so can this be fixed because that simple makes no sense.
1 REPLY
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 2

Hi TamarMc91! I can assist you with getting the new address serviceable. I will have to reach out to our collections department to provide them with more information associated with the street address and account history. To protect the privacy of your account information, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon