Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

Comcast is the height of incompetence.

I have had subpar cable TV from them since I bought my condo, nearly 7 years ago now.  This is in spite of at least a dozen technician visits to my unit alone, in addition to countless visits to my building.  To save myself frustration, I, at one point, negotiated a discount and accepted the crappy service.

However, I now get no channels in one room of my home, and my remote/cable box do not work at all in the other room.  I had a technician here a week ago, and he did nothing to resolve the issue.  I have spoken with numerous supervisors to address the problem, and no one has helped me.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get a satellite dish.  There does not seem to be anyone competent at Comcast--from the technical or customer service side.  I am paying for absolutely nothing but frustration.  

Does anyone know how to reach someone high up who actually knows anything?

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor
Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

Re: Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

If there is I have not ever spoken with them, in all my calls to Comcast.  As far as I know none of them are even located in the United States.  Just the beginning of this week I spoke to one in The Phillipines!!  I say, what's the matter with hiring United States Citizens as customer service rep's??

Posted by
Security Expert

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)

Re: Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

Try this. These folks tend to be very helpful in these situations:

Send an email to the We Can Help Team..
we_can_help@cable.comcast.com.
Include:.
full name.
service address.
phone number.
account number.
link to this thread.
full details of the problems.

TANSTAAFL!!