Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Intermittent Internet as the wind blows!

New Poster

Intermittent Internet as the wind blows!

After months of constant service interruptions, multiple appointments, evaluations and replacement of our equipment, inside and outside wiring, amplifiers, boosters, etc. a knowledgeable technician has determined a damaged Comcast mainline in the neighborhood is affecting our service and other customers in the area. Tree limbs are creating issues limiting accessibility to fix. Additional debris on lines from hurricane Irma.
Maintenance crew arrived in the PM 4/2 & tried to work in the dark. Not here more than 20 mins. Issue not resolved. Due to the magnitude of the necessary tree maintenance and line repair, Comcast is ignoring the issue. I am extremely frustrated at the lack of customer service and find your "Comcast Cares" to be a total misrepresentation of the truth. In my profession I am a referral source to Comcast. Due to this constant battle, I am thinking twice before sending clients to you for services. Is there anyone that monitors this site able to help?
Expert

Re: Intermittent Internet as the wind blows!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Re: Intermittent Internet as the wind blows!

Hi SAIario, thank you for reaching out and can look into this further and see what we can do for you.   Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you