Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Incompetence, Violations, LIES

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Incompetence, Violations, LIES

Comcast removed the wire from the pole in front of my home and cut service (claiming they were repairing an outage in the area).  Comcast replaced the wire (after a complaint) and claims the issue is with my equipment, causing problems in the area.  Comcast has missed 2 scheduled appts to replace the equipment.  Comcast has missed a commitment that I be contacted by the local Tech Manager.  Comcast is in violation of Local and Federal requirements.  Comcast will have to address this with the authorities I will be contacting in the morning.

Additionally:

Comcast has been unable to bill me correctly since moving service to a new home. 3-4 contacts and perhaps the next bill will be accurate.  I do not have high hopes.

Comcast had in their records something other than my correct SSN.  They would not communicate with me until/unless I obtained a SSN card and presented it at the local storefront (their error).

Comcast will not allow an official internal Complaint and does not have an Escalation process when the rep is unable or unwilling to perform their job.  Tom Karinshak's "feedback" staff does not support customers (they literally refused via email).

Comcast has requirements and obligations that are not being met.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Cable Expert

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: Incompetence, Violations, LIES

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply soon.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Administrator

Message 3 of 3 (31 Views)

Re: Incompetence, Violations, LIES

Hi tm7563 -- I reviewed your account to see what's going on with your service. Looks like you had signal leakage going on. Signal leakage can disrupt many other over-the-air communications. For this reason, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates signal leakage and Comcast is fully committed to complying and addressing any signal leakage issues within the Comcast network. Your service may be interrupted while we work on a resolution in order to prevent further interference with over-the-air communications.  

I didn't see any prior appointments that you mentioned but I did see that we were able to come out yesterday to resolve this leakage. Can you verify that your service is back and working as intended? 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon