Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I need comcast to recognize its own userface

New Poster

I need comcast to recognize its own userface

I'm trying to sign in to Comcast/Xfinity account set up 2 days ago.  My Account  Number, sent to me with a modem is not recognized by Comcast.  Username for account is theirs, not mine.  Password set up was 9 Characters in length,  Comcast has changed it to 12.  Cannot get into account at all.  Phone # set up with account is not recognized, neither is zip code for modem sent to me at my address.  Letter sent me has last 4 digits of account # not recognized.  It tells me "Your Preferred email address was changed, did I do it, no Comcast did it, so what do I do?  I have only been a customer for about 20 years.  Thank You to whoever helps me.

Admin1

Re: I need comcast to recognize its own userface

Hi Rumababa -- I can help with your login issue. To be clear, the username that is registered to your account would be yours, not ours. Your username would be the same one you used to log into these Forums. The password would be the same too. Your username is also your email. What happens when you try to sign into https://my.xfinity.com?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation