Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

How DO I Change From Triple Play To Double Play ?

Regular Visitor

How DO I Change From Triple Play To Double Play ?

I could not find a place on the website to request that my service be changed from Triple Play to Double Play.  I had a 2 year promotional rate which ended but I NEVER used the Voice (Phone) at all. I need to drop that from my plan now that I no longer have the promotion. The current rate increase which came with the bill shows the triple play which I have is $129.99 but the double play for TV & Internet which is all I need is $109.99. How can this be changed for my account ?  Thank You

Expert

Re: How DO I Change From Triple Play To Double Play ?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Well i have been trying to do a private message but I can not get this to work at all. I click on the name and it does not give me a place to even type in a message.  ??