Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Home visit to fix equipment

New Poster

Home visit to fix equipment

I just wanted to thank the support tech that came to my house today to fix my modem . I was with out WiFi and internet for a couple days . He was super polite and kind took care of everything and checked everything before leaving . It’s service like that in why I still remain a customer and feel as those who do great work should be recognized for all their professional work . Showed up on time actually a little early which worked out great check a couple extra things even though I only called about internet . So many thanks to the great service today !
Official Employee

Re: Home visit to fix equipment

Hello Kmandks, thank you for taking the time out of your day to recognize one of our techs. You can click on this link and provide the same feedback in the "recognize Employee" field under categories so that the tech can be recognized by their direct supervisor/manager. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation