Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

Help with service contract

Frequent Visitor

Help with service contract

Need a service contract.

I need help in lowering my bill. It went from $196.00 to $246.00 in 1 month. I requested help last year in the forums, January (2017) about lowering the bill and was given a 24 month term contract by someone here.. I got the discount in Feb '17 I think. (or so I thought) . I have a statement from 2016 that says 1yr contract. New conrtact in 2017- Yr2 Contract Discount on a 24-month contract.  In this years bill, the contract was dropped. I have my paper bills as I like to keep a hard copy just in case. I chatted with someone and they said they couldn't help as the contract was up. They have no record of it? They found a copy of one that was  $154.00 and I said I would gladly take it, but they said it was wrong. Can someone please help? We've always got a discount. Can I drop HBO and buy my own telephone modem? We get federal help as we're at poverty level to get federal aid. Thank you very much.

Tags (1)
comcast3-3-18 0011.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: Help with service contract

This is my contract ending date. I would just like to have my contract in effect. Thank you.

forum chats comcast2.jpg
Forum Changes:
Forum Labels are HERE!... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation