Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HUGE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES - DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

New Poster

HUGE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES - DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

I have been a valuable customer for over 9 years and I had multiple issued with Comcast the their Customer Service - including the Comcast Technicians.  I have been without service for weeks at a time with little or no concern - yet I still seem to receive my bill on time every month.  I have been lied to numerous times and always get an upsell when I call.  I want to cancel my tv, internet, and home security and I refused to be penalized.  I need to talk to a Manager immediately.

Connection Expert

Re: HUGE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES - DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

This is mainly a customer to customer type of help forum so you are not necessarily speaking directly to Comcast employees here. You need to call in your complaint or you can try escalating it via this method;

Send an email to:

we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all of your information, full name, service address, phone numbers where you can be reached easily, as well as the phone number associated with your account, your account number, and details about all the issues you have been having. Also include a link to this post.

You can also try these methods;

https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/comcastdirect

https://twitter.com/#!/comcastcares

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: HUGE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES - DEMAND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE

I have many billing issues also.  I have found the best and easiest way to communicate with Comcast is through my local Franchising Authority (916) 874-6661   www.sacramentocable.tv.  It is sad but true, the only way I can get Comcast to fix billing issue or even discuss issues with me, is by calling my local cable TV commission first.    I wish Comcast had more respect for customers. But what other options do you have ?  I call Comcast first and usually 2-3 times. The contact I had at Comcast changed her telephone number and the department that she works in will not give me her new extension and told me no supervisor was available.  Par for the course with Comcast.....